The Northeast Nebraska Network Consortium (NNNC) encompasses five educational service units and approximately 100 affiliated schools:
- ESU 1 in Wakefield, serving the counties of Cedar, Dakota, Dixon, Knox, Thurston and Wayne
- ESU 2 in Fremont, serving the counties of Burt, Cuming, Dodge and Saunders.
- ESU 7 in Columbus, serving the counties of Boone, Butler, Colfax, Merrick, Nance, Platte and Polk.
- ESU 8 in Neligh, serving the counties of Antelope, Boyd, Holt, Madison, Pierce, Stanton and Wheeler.
- ESU 17 in Ainsworth, serving the counties of Brown, Cherry, Keya Paha and Rock.
This regional partnership began in the fall of 2000 with the purpose of improving Internet bandwidth to member schools while containing costs.
Essential technology support and services provided to consortium members now includes:
- Infrastructure connectivity
- Management of data
- Distance Education
- Video Streaming